Join us at JASON Learning’s 2024 National Conference, “Trailblazers of Tomorrow: Innovation in STEM,” Monday, July 1 – Tuesday, July 2, 2024, at the Lansdowne Resort and Spa in Leesburg, VA.
This conference is designed for K-12 educators, administrators, and school leaders who want to ignite entrepreneurial spirit and empower their students and educators to become the trailblazers of the future.
Trailblazers are individuals who break new ground, challenge existing norms, and forge new paths. They are innovative, courageous, and willing to take risks. Trailblazers inspire others through their originality, vision, and determination to create positive change. They often explore uncharted territories, pushing the boundaries of what is possible and opening doors for others to follow.
Being a trailblazer means being at the forefront of innovative teaching and learning practices, driving progress, and shaping the future of education.
At JNC 2024, you will explore cutting-edge topics in STEM education through our dynamic breakout sessions. Gain insights into our latest curriculum collections, including
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) curriculum developed with RankOne Computing
- JASON’s technology curriculum, powered by STEM Minds
- Data center-focused curriculum developed with iMasons
- “STEM Ready,” which is centered around renewable energy
- A newly developed early childhood STEM unit
- Career exploration curriculum
- AI Curriculum with Levl Studios
- Cybersecurity content with GCubed, Inc.